How can this teeny tiny 2 day little dot be 6 months old?
I was originally going to do monthly updates but every month has flown by so quickly so here we are, at 6 months already.
I can’t believe how quickly it has gone. I know everyone says it but I still can’t believe it. Ava has changed from the newborn sleepy daze waking up just for a feed and a nappy change to now rolling and giggling around with a cheeky little personality who is such a water baby, loves playing and is a fan of weaning!
Here’s Avas 6 month update, you show ’em what you can do my little superstar…
- Sleeps around 12 hours throughout the night and will have a little nap in the day. This is great Ava, keep doing this and you’ll always be our superstar.
- Bath time is her favourite time of the day.
- Such a little piggy – has 6 7oz bottles a day and has 2-3 purees. Loves all of her veggies and fruits.
- Loves to smiles and giggle all day.
- Can play and throw her toys around.
- Has so much fun at baby play groups twice a week – her favourite parts are the singing and dancing.
- Has had her first swimming classes and loved it – such a water baby.
- Wont stop rolling over now she’s started.
- Kicks her legs and twirls her feet around all day long.
- Can sit up, but only for about 10 seconds without face planting the floor (we are still learning).
- Has cut through her bottom two teeth.
- Loves going on lots of days out.
- Has touched her toes in the sand for the first time.
- Grabs her feet and takes her socks off ALL the time.
- Gets super excited and hyper when her daddy gets in from work – its so cute!
- Baby TV – this is such a hit! I didn’t want to admit it but yep she’s addicted! Not forgetting Peppa Pig too.
- Likes to cry for her food every time we want to eat our food.
- Does NOT like being dressed and is much happier when naked.
- Has the cheekiest little personality and definitely already has her daddy wrapped around her finger.
- Likes to grab everything she can get her hands on.
- Last but not least, gives the best cuddles and is so loving – nothing beats that!
Happy 6 months baby! Next update will be in another 6 months… when you will be 1! Ahhh!